1. The Physicians Alliance Against Euthanasia and Vivre dans la Dignité (Living with Dignity) launched a court challenge to Québec’s euthanasia law. EPC supports the court case and we are planning to intervene in this case.
2. EPC has intervener standing at the Supreme Court of Canada in the (Carter) euthanasia case that will be heard on October 15, 2014.
3. Australia’s Dr Death, Philip Nitschke, lost his medical license in connection to the suicide death of a healthy depressed man. Read the following:
- Nitschke is not fit to practise medicine in South Australia.
- Nitschke heads a suicide cult that must be stopped.
- Australia’s Dr Death, Philip Nitschke, to lose medical license.
4. The EPC National Euthanasia Symposium 2014 will be October 4 (9 am – 5 pm) at the Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa Hotel. (Registration Information).
5. Dutch ethicist and former euthanasia supporter, Theo Boer, changed his mind and now opposes euthanasia. “Assisted Suicide: Don’t Go There”.
7. Wesley Smith wrote two important articles:
- Andrew Lloyd Weber changes his mind on assisted suicide.
- The ethics of food and drink: Starvation is not mercy.
9. Sign the petition to protect the conscience rights of Ontario doctors.
Become a monthly donor: If we gain $2000 in new monthly donations we will receive $2000 from a donor. If you become a monthly donor of $20 or more per month we will send you (if you want it) the book: Allowing The Destruction of Life Unworthy of Life, (english translation) of the German book by Binding & Hoche (1920), the book that led to the German T4 euthanasia program.
We will also send the book (if you want) for any donation of $100 or more.
Contact EPC at: 1-877-439-3348 to become a monthly donor.
Become a member of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition ($25)
Executive Director / International Chair