Why should you or your group become a member?
1. Because we specialize in the field of Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide. It is important that we implement a strategy in a multi-dimensional fashion. The fact that we are a specialized organization allows us to work with many groups who share our common concerns, but who have different focuses.
2. To network with other groups who share a common concern. It is important that many groups with a different focus join us in a common strategy. Only then will their opposition to “Mercy Killing” and our strategy be effective.
3. Because we are involved with gathering information and resources. We need to be able to objectively support our position. Our position is not based on emotional arguments alone, it is based on the truth and the facts.
4. Because we produce the materials & resources that are necessary to effectively oppose euthanasia and assisted suicide. By becoming a member, you and your group will be able to access resources that are produced specifically to support the vulnerable and oppose assisted killing.
5. To be part of a distribution system of information and resources. We need contacts and supporters who are willing to learn and spread knowledge in order to change the hearts and minds of the public.
6. To be part of a strategy that is oriented toward shifting attitudes. Your input, participation and response to our ideas is important to us. We believe that we will maintain the present prohibitions against assisted killing by implementing an effective strategy that includes partnerships with: outreach services, hospice & palliative care professionals, disability & special interest groups, pro-life & religious groups, others and you.
WE NEED YOUR PARTNERSHIP. WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
Tel: 439-3348 or 1-877-439-3348 Fax: (519) 439-7053
Print Donation_Membership Form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org