Assisted Suicide would alter the trust relationship that exists between the medical professional and their patient. At what point will people fear for their life when they are in need of help?
- To present a united voice in presentations to governments or other organizations with respect to issues related to euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- To network and exchange information between members and concerned people.
- To develop and promote pamphlets, information sheets, books, and a website for educating the public on issues related to euthanasia, assisted suicide, and hospice / palliative care.
- To build a research team for collecting and assessing information.
- To organize events and promote quality speakers who can address issues related to euthanasia, assisted suicide, and hospice / palliative care.
- To create the opportunity for informative debate.
- To promote Compassionate Community Care (www.beingwith.org) services as an alternative to “mercy killing”.